How to Recover Any Deleted Photos, Files or Doc on Andriod Phones or Tablets
The most valuable information on your Android devices are your pictures, files or video. And we’ve all accidentally mistakenly hit the delete Button without knowing what else to do. But don’t panic; you can recover everything you’ve accidentally deleted on your phone.
There are many tools out their but I’m going lay more emphasis on DiskDigger.
DiskDigger can undelete and recover lost photos and images from your memory card or internal memory. No rooting necessary! Whether you accidentally deleted a photo, or even reformatted your memory card, DiskDigger’s powerful data recovery features can find your lost pictures and let you restore them.
The free version of DiskDigger can recover photos and videos only (recovering videos requires your device to be rooted).
The Pro version can recover other types of files besides photos and videos, and also allows uploading recovered files over FTP (again, recovering any types of files besides photos requires your device to be rooted).
Where Can I download it?
Download it here
Steps to Recover Your Files
1. Launch the app, it will display two options: “Basic scan” and “Full scan.” The “full” scan functionality is available only on rooted devices, whereas the “basic” functionality is available regardless of whether your device is rooted.
2. If your device is not rooted, tap the “Start basic photo scan” B.utton to continue, and continue to the “Scanning for files” section below.
3. When you use the app on a rooted device, you may see a Superuser request window. Make sure to press “Allow” in order to grant DiskDigger root access.
4. select the types of files that you’d like to recover. For better performance, please select only the file types that you actually need.
5. Wait while DiskDigger recover your files
6. You can now save the recovered files to your device, or an app or via FTP.
With DiskDigger, you have nothing to worry about loosing any files or photos on your Android because it will recover all.