There are many possible steps involved in the process of publishing a post in WordPress.
Posts are entries that display in reverse order on your home page. Posts usually have comments fields beneath them and are included in your site’s RSS feed.
Follow these simple steps:
Creating a New WordPress Post
- Log in to your WordPress Administration Panel(Dashboard).
The first step is to create the new post you will be working on. As WordPress was initially built to be a blogging platform, and it remains its core focus today. WordPress is an easy to use Content Management system which bloggers use and creating a new blog post is very easy.
After logging into the admin area of WordPress, you have two main options for creating a new post:
2) Click the ‘Posts’ tab.
3) Click the ‘Add New’ sub-tab.
- Click on the New button on the admin toolbar, and then select Post
- Click on Add New from the Posts
4) Start filling in the blanks: enter your post title in the upper field.
5) Enter the content in the main post editing box below it.
As needed, select a category, add tags, and make other selections from the sections below the post.
5) To insert media to the blog post. click on where you want your Picture inserted and Add Media, Upload files, select files and pick the picture you want and open.
7) When you are ready, click Publish.
That’s it, you’re done
8) View the link to your published post.