Job Vacancy at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa.
They have developed a reputation for highly reliable services to become the preferred provider of wholesale Internet services to major telecom operators, ISPs, government agencies, large enterprises, and educational institutions in West Africa
Sales Support Analyst – Cloud Services
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 – 3 years
Job Field: ICT – Computer
The Sales Support Analyst’s primary responsibility is to work with Sales Managers to develop opportunities and establish new accounts for cloud services and to gain market share in their given territory.
- Grow the companys sales and revenues for Cloud Services.
- Develop and grow a network of industry contacts, particularly the e-commerce industry to generate new business leads.
- Deliver sales presentations focused on Cloud solutions as may be required to high l level decision makers.
- Attend client meetings with Sales Managers as may be required for sales closure.
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients and potential clients.
- Achieve the Cloud sales targets.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of competitive Cloud offerings in Nigeria and globally develop propositions to sell and further develop our clients brand.
To work directly under the supervision of the Product Manager.
Contact: You will be required to liaise on a day-to-day basis with the Cloud Technical Team; Sales Team, Service Delivery, Technical, Project Management, Marketing & Strategy, and various other groups / departments.
- Strong Knowledge of Cloud as a service delivery model
- Knowledge of IT and concepts such as virtualization
- Familiar with Cloud Models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Demonstrated sales capacity
- Analytical thinking to engage customers considering different business and operational models
- Relationship Management
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferably business management or related field
- Minimum 2-3 years experience working with a sales/business development team
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Travel may be required
Method of Application
Applications and CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org